Picklebums has moved!
Find all of our pickly goodness here
www.picklebums.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

tinker tinker...

For anyone who doesn't already know, I am in the process of a blog-change. It's kind of like a sea-change or a tree-change except I am not moving my life from the city to the sea or the bush, I am moving my blog to it's own domain and a hosted wordpress platform.

I am sure this is thrilling to a few of you and boring most of you to tears, especially since over the last few weeks my actual blog posting has been few and far between while I have been tinkering and tweaking the look of the new blog. As is typical of me I have tried 7 different themes and redesigned the blog entirely about three times, but I do believe I may actually stick with this final design long enough to actually go live!

I still have a few bits and pieces to do before I am open for business, and a whole heap of little loose ends that I hope to slowly tie up over the next few months, but with luck in the next day or two I will be asking you all to change your book marks and move on over to my fancy new digs.

So this is just an explanation of my absence (since even my mother asked me today "aren't you blogging anymore!?!?") and a little 'heads up' for you all... I am almost ready!

4 comments:

HipbubbyMama said...

Looking forward to seeing it-am soon to do likewise myself :)

baby~amore' said...

I am thinking of changing too but I have so much to learn and I don't even have a theme - congratulations on starting the process I will be watching with eagle eyes how you go. The finish line is in sight yay.

baby~amore' said...

ps I forgot to say - have you joined the forum yet ... they have so many tips for new blog digs.

katef said...

The forum is on my list of blog things to do today! And if you do take the plunge and need some help yell out... I am sure there are heaps more people out there who'd be more help than me but I have really enjoyed tinkering with the look of the new blog so happy to help if I can... you too Jayne!